Eastern Tottori and Northwestern Hyogo region are called Kirin no machi where the mythical animal Kirin is still alive.
Our own history, tradition, culture were taken over and remained lots of mysterious but beautiful landscapes in this region.
Fulfill your curiosity and five senses with unforgettable experience.
- Things to Do in Tottori Sand Dunes, the Most popular sight seeing spot in Tottori Prefecture.
- Highly recommend a stunningly beautiful scenery of Uradome Coast! Certified as San’in Kaigan UNESCO Global Geopark.
- Yumura Hot Spring boasts the abundant quantity of high temperature hot spring. Please enjoy relaxing Japanese hot spring and steam cooking.
- Relaxing and pleasant time: “Forest Therapy” in Chizu Town’s beautiful nature.
- Shikano Castle Town in Tottori – Stroll around the quiet townscape of old town and enjoy the Cherry Blossoms at the ruins of Shikano Castle.
Amazing ExperienceThere are lots to experience such as seas, mountains, rural areas,
foods and more in Kirin no machi.
Tottori Sand DunesThe Tottori Sand Dunes is not only to see but also a wide variety of activities like paragliding,
sandboarding, or fat biking are available!
Local GourmetEnjoy food obtained in the seas and mountains.
Tajima Beef, Tottori Beef, 20th Century Pear, Matsuba Crab, Rock Oyster, Sakyu Shallots and so on.